- SHIPPING LEAD TIME
- RETURN POLICY
- FINDING MY RING SIZE
- JEWELRY CARE
- SIZING PICTURES FOR YOUR SARAH CHLOE™ LOCKET
- SHIPPING METHODS & POLICIES
- CONTACTING US
Due to its personalized nature, the SARAH CHLOE PERSONALIZED COLLECTION requires production lead time before it ships. Depending on the style, your personalized jewelry will ship within 2-4 weeks. Stock styles ship in 3-5 business days. Select Fine Jewelry styles are custom made to order, and require approximately 3 weeks production lead time.
Once shipped, your order should arrive in approximately 2-3 business days. To request your tracking information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select styles can be upgraded to Rush Production when placing your order. If you require your order by a specific date, please email email@example.com so that we can assist you. Additional fees (ex: Overnight shipping fees) may apply.
Please note that the order confirmation summary mentions a lead time of 2-4 weeks. This is just an umbrella lead time to cover all styles. Disregard this lead time if you upgraded to Rush Production. In addition, each style's specific lead time is indicated on the product page.
Due to its custom nature, personalized styles cannot be returned and are final sale (even if it has been ordered blank/no engraving).
If a personalized ring or bracelet size does not fit correctly, or if the jewelry was ordered with incorrect engraving, we are happy to exchange it for the same style in the correct size/correct engraving within 30 days of receipt. Please note that there is a 15% restocking fee for any personalized style that is being exchanged or modified, as well as all applicable shipping fees.
Stock styles are returnable for a full refund or exchange, but must be returned within 30 days. If you are looking to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number and return address. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
How do I find my Ring Size?
We want to make sure you're able to order your correct ring size, so we now offer a complimentary ring sizer to all our customers! Shop it here: COMPLIMENTARY RING SIZER
Alternatively, there are additional ways to find your ring size- by measuring an existing ring that fits comfortably or by measuring your finger.
We highly recommend doing both methods to insure the numbers correspond and there are no inaccuracies in your ring sizing.
If you experience an issue, please email email@example.com so we can assist you.
MEASURING AN EXISTING RING:
Select a ring band that fits you comfortably and measure the diameter of the interior of your ring to determine your ring size. We recommend using a flat cm ruler to get the most accurate reading.
Below are the corresponding sizes (in mm).
Be sure to measure the interior diameter only, not the exterior, or any portion of the ring itself.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER:
To measure your finger, we recommend taking a thin string/thread or a thin strip of paper and wrapping it very tightly around your finger. Mark the point where the thread or paper meet and measure it against a flat centimeter ruler.
Note that it is very important to wrap it tightly as if it is too loose it can give an inaccurate reading by about 1-2 ring sizes. Please be sure to double check the size by also measuring an existing ring (see above) to insure the paper or string was wrapped tightly and correctly.
If you experience any discrepancy in the ring size reading please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can further assist you.
Following are the corresponding ring sizes (in millimeter) for US Ring Sizes.
As with all Sterling Silver, Gold Vermeil and Fine Jewelry, proper care is essential. Here is how to care for your jewelry:
1. When you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in a sealed bag. A ziplock bag is fine.
2. Do not wear your jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume, engaging in sports or working out.
3. After wearing your jewelry, we recommend wiping it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
4. To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your jewelry, we recommend using silver polish or jewelry polish. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always use gloves when working with silver polish.
We offer a complimentary cleaning and repair service on all our Sarah Chloe jewelry. If you are interested in having your jewelry professionally cleaned or repaired, please email email@example.com to request an authorization ticket. Please note that there is a flat-rate $15 return shipping fee for the jewelry return (USA shipments only. Additional rates may apply for Canada and International shipments).
To insert pictures into your Sarah Chloe Locket, please follow the following steps. If you encounter any difficulty, please reach out to the Concierge Live Chat on the website for further assistance.
1. Using a tweezer or a pin, gently pop the film out of the locket. You can do so by sliding the tweezer or pin along the edge where there is a small indentation notch in the film. Gently slide the tool under the film and it will pop out.
2. You can now measure the pictures against the films to properly size and match it. We recommend tracing the film against the picture so that you can follow the trace marks when cutting.
3. Cut and trim the picture along the tracing to properly size it. Be sure that while tracing and cutting the picture that you are also cutting the picture along any indentation or notch present in the film so the image fits properly when placed back in the locket. Once the tracing has been cut, we recommend lining the picture up with the film and trimming off any excess so that it perfectly matches the film dimensions.
4. Once the pictures are ready, insert the picture and then insert the protective film on top, making note of any notches and sliding them in accordingly.
Depending on the value of the shipment, your order will ship via USPS Priority Mail, Fedex Ground, Fedex Express, UPS Ground or UPS Express. You will receive your tracking number once your order has shipped.
Unless otherwise requested, we do not include "Signature Required" on the shipment so that you are not required to be home to accept the package. If you would like to request Signature Required on your shipment please emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are not responsible for items that show as 'delivered' by the carrier, but that the recipient states has not arrived. In the event that this occurs, we will work with the carrier to try and locate the package. If it cannot be located, we will put in a claim with the carrier and ship a replacement only once the claim has been resolved. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days.
Please note that the 'Free Shipping' promotion is only available for orders shipping within the United States, and cannot be applied on International shipments. The flat-rate shipping fee for all International and Canadian shipments includes all applicable Customs fees.
Every Sarah Chloe piece of jewelry comes with a 6-month limited warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers breakage, but does not cover damages related to normal wear and tear (ex: surface scratches).
If repair is required within the first 2 months of purchase, Sarah Chloe handles all shipping fees related to the repair. After the first 2 months, there is a $10 shipping fee.
After the 6-month warranty expires, repairs can be made for a nominal fee.
If at any time you experience any issue that requires repair, please email your order number to email@example.com, along with detailed information regarding the repair request and you will be issued a Repair Ticket.
If there are any questions you may contact us here.